Why do it?
• To encourage decision making on
whether to pass or shoot
• For players to experience lots of
• To encourage players to shoot accurately
4 v 1
How to do it?
• The ball starts with a GK who feeds the
ball to one of the attacking players (this
goal can not now be scored in).
• The 4 attackers have a set time (e.g. 30
secs) in which to score a goal.
• If they miss a shot one of the other
goalkeepers feeds them a ball and now
there are two goals which can not be
• Remember to rotate the def regularly.
Don’t just copy it, improve it
• 3 v 2 in the middle
• Each player has one goal they are not
allowed to score in
• The def changes every time a shot is
saved, the GK calls out the name of the
new defender and then feeds the ball
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PLAN
SPORT IQ SOCCER : 15